My Accomplishments Say More About Me
- Chairman – Board of Managers Parkland Hospital, 1999 to 2002.
- Board of Managers, Parkland Hospital, 1995 to 2003
- Trustee of Charlton Methodist Hospital, 1986 – 1995.
- Founder and CEO of CFM, Inc. A Factoring/Accounts Receivable Financing Company established in 1979.
- Residential Mortgage 2002-2005
- Past Chairman of the Board-First State Bank, Duncanville, Texas.
- Real Estate Investments.
- Fourteen years of Auditing within the Defense Department.
- Founder and CEO of NFL Broadcasting, Owned and operated radio stations.
- Healthcare Funding Solutions, Board Member, Healthcare Debt Purchasing
- Charter President and Organizer of the Duncanville Rotary Club.
- Past Chairman of the Board – Duncanville Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Chairman Economic Development Committee, Duncanville Chamber.
- Youth Athletic Associations, Coach Basketball/Baseball.
- Deacon 1st Baptist Church.
- Member – Dallas Assembly.
- Past Board Member Oak Cliff Country Club.
- Board of Directors Internal Linguistic Center, Inc.
- Trustee – Hardin Simmons University
- Co-Chairman–Dallas County Blue Ribbon Committee-Approve Size, Design, and Financing of New Dallas County Hospital.
- Board Member-Parkland Foundation, 1995-2008
- Past Chairman-Best Southwest Partnership
- Mayor of Duncanville, Texas, 2 Terms
- Duncanville City Councilman, 2 Terms
- Past President of Greater Dallas League of Municipalities.
- Past President of Region 13, Texas Municipal League.
- Baylor University (Accounting Degree).
- Auburn University (MBA).
- Certified Internal Auditor.